The average values of the Teampact factors can support teams in their team development in several ways:
- By providing information about the current state of team health.
- By acting as a compass for discussion.
- By evaluating the impact of team development actions.
Comparing Teampact factor averages before and after a development action is a simple, evidence-based approach to experimentation.
Where to start? Adapt an iterative, experimental approach to team development:
1. Identify and prioritize Team Health challenges with the help of Teampact factor averages.
2. Discuss the challenge including different perspectives, and form hypotheses for potential root-causes.
3. Identify and implement Team Health interventions.
4. Evaluate the development of Teampact factor averages - and start again to keep iterating.